LEGO 42105 Technic Catamaran Set Floating Boat Model 8+
Kids can recreate the thrill of boat racing with this super-cool LEGO Technic (42105) Catamaran toy that rebuilds into a Race Power Boat. For the first time ever, this LEGO Technic rebuildable catamaran-to- race boat model really floats on water! Kids can set the catamaran in the bathtub to recreate speed sailing adventures before rebuilding into a Race Power Boat.
So, sailing boats enthusiasts can learn while they play - how the sails work or how the daggerboards maximise stability and how the rudder steers. With the classic 2-hull catamaran design, this model boat is a fantastic recreation of the real thing, to build, rebuild, play and display.
Have fun building the exclusive racing water vehicles – inspired by real race boats. To build the Race Power Boat you’ll find extra instructions online. The catamaran toy measures over 12" (32cm) long, 8" (22cm) wide and 17" (44cm) high. Contains 404 Pieces.
- Features 2in1 Catamaran model toy which really floats on water! It rebuilds into a cool power speed boat toy, inspired by real race boats
- For the first time ever both models float on water - check this classic 2-hull catamaran design, working sails, daggerboards and rudder
- Fans can angle the sails for a racing position, raise and lower the 2 daggerboards to maximise stability, then use the rudder to steer
- At over 12” (32cm) long, 8” (22cm) wide and 17” (44cm) high, this awesome model sailboat is made for easy handling in the bathtub
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, these fantastic floating models feature a green-blue-orange colour scheme for an impressive display
- Dimensions: 26.2 L x 7.1 W x 38.2 H cm
We Also Recommend
LEGO 75280 Star Wars 501st Legion Clone Troopers Set with Battle Droids and at-RT Walker