Orchard Toys Jumble Jungle Age 2-5 years
Collect the most pairs of friendly jungle animals in this wild first matching game – but watch out for the Cheeky Cheetahs! With 40 cards to choose from, players take turns to try to find a matching pair. If they turn over a cheeky cheetah card they can pinch a pair from another player! The colourful characters and simple gameplay make Jumble Jungle the perfect introduction to turn-taking, sharing and matching. The chunky, wipe-clean cards mean that they’ll withstand the wear and tear of little hands so that children can play time and time again! Once the game is complete children can be encouraged to talk about the different animals, parents could as ‘what noise does a elephant make?’ or ‘how many legs does a snake have?’.
Features & details
- A WILD first pairs game for preschoolers
- Match the pairs of animals - but watch out for the Cheeky Cheetahs!
- Features chunky, wipe-clean cards that are perfect for little hands to hold
- Develops first matching skills
- Suitable for 2-5 year olds