Rory's Story Cubes
The pocket-sized, travel-friendly storytelling game. There's no right or wrong way to play: Just roll the cubes, start with once upon a time and see where your imagination takes you.
- Roll the cubes and make a story; a creative and educational tool to stimulate the imagination
- Nine dice with six images each means over one million combinations on every roll for limitless storytelling fun
- None-competitive fun; there's no right or wrong way to play, just enjoy sharing stories with family and friends
- Suitable for players 6 years old and above
- If you are buying your first set of Rory's story cubes - this is the pack for you
With just four lines of instructions and no time or story-length limits, anyone can become a storyteller.
Rory’s story cubes are a fun way to inspire creative thinking, encourage social confidence, develop language, improve vocabulary and promote problem solving skills for ages six and above.
Presented in a little magnetic box, Rory’s story cubes are suitable for travel, waiting in a restaurant, in the classroom, as an icebreaker, for idea generation or to help in learning a language.
The nine dice, each with an individual image on all sides, hold a total of 54 images - this means that, with every roll, there are over a million combinations to use for storytelling inspiration.
9 x 19mm dice (each with 6 unique embossed images)
How to play instructions
All presented in a magnetic case ideal for travel