Lottie Doll Autumn Leaves
Doll dressed in a Duffel coat, Scarf, Hat, Boots, Long sleeved t-shirt with a removable patch, Corduroy skirt and Striped leggings. Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Blue.
What Makes Lottie Different?
Based on the average proportions of a nine-year-old child rather than those of an adult woman, Lottie Dolls celebrate childhood and promote the empowerment of children by encouraging kids:
- to be themselves
- to play – imaginatively and adventurously
- to have fun!
Treasuring Childhood Memories
We recognize how precious childhood is. And in the face of growing pressure – from a variety of sources – how short it can be. At Lottie Dolls, we like to think of childhood as a safe and uncomplicated place where:
- kids can be kids
- the great outdoors is there for the exploring
- curiosity-led discoveries are a daily occurrence
- the imagination can run free
- the only limit is bedtime!